Song4uman

So I’ve been watching some Bond movies on Amazon Prime. Have seen that there is s new one coming out. I think it already has a working title, but I was thinking how cool it would be if they named it “Masquerade” and with all the Carpenters news they would use “This Masquerade” as the theme song.

Cool idea. Not happening.
Jonathan

That's one that I've never even considered but now that you've mentioned it "This Masquerade" could work really well ! Solitaire could also work well, both the dramatic delivery of the song but also a play on some storyline they could write about Bond.

It's been discussed before and some people have said that the Carpenters wouldn't work but I disagree, it would have been interesting. My favourite is "You Only Live Twice" by my second all time favourite artist behind the Carpenters, Nancy Sinatra!

I'd like to see what Richard would do with a James Bond style remix. Could be interesting. Pity it will never happen.

We wouldn't want it. They'd get some young new popular singer to do it and it would pale in comparison to our Carpenters' version, plus everyone would refer to it as a cover of Leon Russell or George Benson and the Carpenters would never even be mentioned. I hate being that way but it's too true.

Back
Top Bottom