1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

50th A&M 50th Anniversary Threads

Discussion in 'Announcements, Forum Business & Help Desk' started by Rudy, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin Thread Starter

US
    Over the course of the year, we will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of A&M Records with a series of interesting threads for our members. Some may be historical in nature, mainly for reading, but we plan on creating some that allow all members to participate and exercise those gray matter cells! Look for our 50th thread prefix on these special threads. And, we hope to see you get involved in the celebration!

2. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin Thread Starter

US
    I actually had a guestbook prior to that dating back to 1995 or 1996, but I don't recall if it was more general in nature.

I still have those old files, but have several hundred floppy discs I'd have to wade through to try and locate them. I also have all but the first 180 messages of our original forum, and am trying to find a way to import them. (I have to use vBulletin as an intermediate, but in contacting the developer of the conversion script, he has no recollection of exactly it worked, as I discovered parts of it were written for a newer version of the old system that I did not use (which was actually an unofficial spinoff).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.