A Song For Every Situation

CraigGA

It is kinda quiet in here so I was thinking about this when I wrote a post last week and made the comment that some of my friends think I have a crazy and insane addiction to the Carpenters music. I remember one time a few years back when a friend of mine said that for every situation or occurrence I can relate a Carpenters song to the experience. And it is true. It’s been a while since it was the first thought that came to mind, but sometimes it still happens. It happened especially around the time From The Top was released. So, my question to our fan base is: has this happened to you and can you remember a time when you just went overboard like me in relating a Carpenters song to everything and anything?! To me it happens in relationships since so many are love songs of one kind or another. There are even songs that just describe an emotion or feeling-even songs for a renewal or recovery-or just a life feeling-a pensive thought or reflection. The list goes on and on, from a codependent love to a freedom of living strong-there is a Song! I know I can’t be the only one. No one is that special. There have to be more like me! To enjoy Karen’s voice to the heart and soul of humanity and beyond is a breath of fresh air to me!

Craig

Back
Top Bottom