• The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available. Use this link to order, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

Official Review [Album]: "NOW & THEN" (SP-3519)

HOW WOULD YOU RATE THIS ALBUM?

• ***** (BEST)

Votes: 14 18.2%

Votes: 44 57.1%

Votes: 18 23.4%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Carpe diem

^^ I differ...That whole look of females in the early seventies was one of my favorite recollections growing up during that period. The fashion, hair, style, etc was fantastic. Beautiful women abounded! Do I hear an AMEN!!? :)

Carpe diem

^^ Mark-T; So glad you are a part of this forum!:) And by the way, your avatar is outstanding...my favorite Karen look -- the ultimate girl next door!!

Murray

^^ I differ...That whole look of females in the early seventies was one of my favorite recollections growing up during that period. The fashion, hair, style, etc was fantastic. Beautiful women abounded! Do I hear an AMEN!!? :)
AMEN! But as far as styles go, I much prefer the elegance of the 40s.
AMEN! Tastes in fashion may differ, but I'm sure there's one thing we can all agree on... Karen could have worn a potato sack, and we'd still think that she was a total babe! :love:

David A

YES! Red Snap jeans, halter tops, no...errr...that thing. Women were burning them - hah! Ahhh youth...

Top Bottom