• Two exciting new Carpenters releases are in the pipeline! The new book Carpenters: The Musical Legacy will be available on November 16, 2021 and can be ordered here. A big thanks to the authors and Richard Carpenter for their tremendous effort in compiling this book! Also, the new solo piano album Richard Carpenter's Piano Songbook is being released January 14, 2022, and is available for ordering here.

Amazon - The Musical Legacy (22nd November) Expected delivery

Dano

Hey all,

I was notified today of a change to my arrival date of the Muscial Legacy book. This is due to the supplier according to the email received.

I am just happy I can still get it, even with a delay. I live in the UK and couldn't order via the livetalkshop.

I just wanted to put the word out encase anyone else will be in the same boat. Until then I'll be looking forward to Richard's new album 😁.

Dano

Has the album date changed? My order for that is still reflecting the October release date. I know the vinyl is coming later as have ordered both CD/Vinyl formats.

Carl

Hey all,

I was notified today of a change to my arrival date of the Muscial Legacy book. This is due to the supplier according to the email received.

I am just happy I can still get it, even with a delay. I live in the UK and couldn't order via the livetalkshop.

I just wanted to put the word out encase anyone else will be in the same boat. Until then I'll be looking forward to Richard's new album 😁.
I received the same email. My copy will now be delivered on the 23 November

Top Bottom