Any news about the new album/documentary?

Mike Blakesley

Staff member
A&M Corner will have a small contingent (Harry and myself) at his concert on April 12 at Miami, so we will report any news we pick up there.

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Sadly, travel plans were destroyed by the snowstorm in the upper Midwest, so the two of us were unable to attend the concert in Miami.

TulitaPepsi

Sadly, travel plans were destroyed by the snowstorm in the upper Midwest, so the two of us were unable to attend the concert in Miami.
Rats. Damn that snow! "For What It's Worth", I left a message on Sergios Facebook page asking about the album to see if I get any response. I have left messages there in the past and have never received one.

Mike Blakesley

Staff member
Sergio's Facebook has had several posts over the last year or so, talking about an upcoming album, and also a documentary that's being made on him, but there have been no details or release dates announced yet.

TulitaPepsi

There hasn't been an update about the new album/documentary since almost two years ago on Sergio's website! (April 27, 2017) Facebook has a couple of tantalizing, funky thirty-second sound-bite videos in the studio, the most recent from January 2018.

TulitaPepsi

Thank you Harry! "Still Filming" as of early March.

In there linked preview: Who is the blond woman? Nice flash of Sergio hugging Lani seen from the back.

Top Bottom