|1||Here We Go||0:28|
|2||One For All (And All For One)||6:40|
|3||Theme For Penny||6:30|
|6||My Little Brown Book||2:43|
|7||Blame It On My Youth||1:45|
|8||It Could Happen To You||3:53|
|9||Green Is Mean||5:25|
|10||I'll Wait And Pray||7:32|
|13||Polkadots And Moonbeams||4:21|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – BMG Studios, NY
- Pressed By – Denon Corporation (USA)
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Ph.D
- Bass – Essiet D. Essiet*
- Design – Ph.D
- Drums – Art Blakey
- Executive-Producer – Steve Ralbovsky
- Photography By – Carol Friedman
- Piano – Geoffrey Keezer*
- Producer – John Snyder
- Tenor Saxophone – Dale Barlow, Javon Jackson
- Trombone – Steve Davis (7)
- Trumpet – Brian Lynch
Recorded April 10 and 11, 1990, BMG Studios, New York City.
Released 1990 as part of A&M's 'Modern Masters Jazz Series.'
Reissued 1998 by A&M in France
(There are no items for SP/CD 5328 & 5330)