Bacharach/David Medley Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only Yesterday

Hi everyone! I'm from Brazil, and tough I've been reading your posts for a while, I'm kind of new, writting on this board! I hope get more in contact from this moment on.

I was wondering, if someone has the version live of the bacharach/david medley. I now it's only availible in the Reader's Box and the in import japonese box.

I got this medley in the closed site House of Goofus, but I had to format my PC and lost it. Could anyone send it me by email?

I love that Karen's performance, just amazing!!! Thanks for your atention!

My e-mail is: [email protected]

:sad:

I have this Readers Digest 3 CD Set. I ordered it when it first began available at readers digest. I am not sure if it is still in print or not, you could try calling them & asking or email there website. If not I have seen the set on ebay before but not too often. I'm sure it will show up again. My favorite part about this was hearing Karen talk about the song before it played, really really cool.

I remember Donald's Site Goofus, it was really cool, always went there to check out the latest songs.

That Reader's Digest set is still available.It's the only US album that has ever included the live Bacharach/David medley.I would recommend this set for two other rarities found on no other US release: "Can't Smile Without You"-1978 rerecording,jazzier than the original with vocals redone and an improvised flugelhorn solo.Also,a remix of "Don't Cry For me Argentina" minus the "Casa Rosada' intro.Here,you get "Argentina" with much more clarity,and you don't have to skip through the horrible "Casa Rosada" intro!Good deal!

Right Harry, forgot about the DJ Medley without the DJ. That is also worth the price of the Set.

This is really a great Set & glad to hear it is still available to order, this must mean something, right? Must be still making good money for Readers. Great Plus for Richard & also Readers.

...who wonders if Time Life still has there's available after all these years too...

Thanks you guys!!! I check out in the site!!! It still availeble!!!

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a while!!! Here in Brazil the dollar is too high in that moment, and I won't be able to spend U$60.00, plus taxes and freight, I guess it would cost me at leat R$300.00!!! It would be only to get the medley, cause I have all theirs studio albums(except for the Christmas one).

Anyway, thanks a lot!!! I knew I could count on you!!!

Thanks!!!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom