🎵 AotW Classics Baja Marimba Band: Naturally (Applause APLP-1008) (1982)

1646666310083.pngThe Baja Marimba Band
Naturally

Applause APLP-1008
Released 1982

Available on LP, cassette, download and streaming.
Unofficial releases on CD mentioned in the discussion below.

The band: Julius Wechter, Bernie Fleischer, Dave Wells, Charlie Chiarenza, Carmen Fanzone, Jules Greenberg, Harvey Newmark, Kim Stallings, Ed Roscetti

Tracks:

• Morning Train
  • Alone Again, Naturally
  • El Abondonado
  • Theme From "Deep Throat"
  • Alley Cat
  • Shout
  • The Elegant Rag
  • Las Flores
  • Medley

Last edited:
I have received e-mail contact from the company that now controls the master for "Naturally." I'm waiting for more info, which I'll share here and on my Facebook
Julius Wechter page.

I noticed naturally on Amazon just recently as a few days ago it appears to be Legit with the original cover. And all the songs in proper album sequence i heard the samples and they sound much better than " The Best Of Baja" I agree the vinyl as well as my needledrop are much beefier. The thing is they have to manufacture the album on Demand To CD-r but i still think im better off with staying with my Vg condition vinyl copy With needledrop. Since all my BMB'S are on vinyl/needledrops except the Collectors choice best of and New deal which i have on CD. Im still very lucky i have the entire discography ( Except Linear sketches).

Based on what Steve mentions, this should be the legit version. Which is good to know, since there are so many unauthorized products flooding the market now. Future project for me forum-wide is to identify those unauthorized releases as a "buyer beware" feature. It should be obvious to buyers, but it really disgusts me that the streaming services and even Amazon and itunes offer these up as legit. Legally they may just be barely legal, but the poor quality is what bothers me the most.

It's also on Spotify. Search either "Julius Wechter" or "Baja Marimba Band", and I believe it's the only thing that's there.

All the major streaming services should have this album for download or streaming. The complete album is also on YouTube, available in the first post in the thread.

Qobuz has the lossless download available, in CD ($8.99) and hi-res ($12.99) versions:

Back
Top Bottom