Calling Occupants Video Mash-Up

Cuyler

Bright colored pinwheels go 'round in my head.
Hi all,

I'm keeping this YouTube video unlisted, but, essentially, I was playing around with Adobe Premiere Pro and wondered to myself, how would it look if the YOM "Calling Occupants" video and the Interpretations "Calling Occupants" video were mashed-up? Both have really neat effects, whether they be pictures of galaxies or fake lasers shaped like UFOs. This was made purely out of fun, not to go viral or anything... but I wanted to share with you the end result!

Personally, I think someone more skilled with video editing could do a much better job, but my favorite parts are when the photo montages from YOM play along with Karen's lipsyncing from Interpretations/Space Encounters (like at 0:34), or during Tony Peluso's guitar solo (3:13).

I hope you find it interesting, and maybe some of you folks can create similar mash-ups. (Please know that, usually I take a purist approach to Carpenters' videos, but was simply looking to experiment in this case.)

Cuyler

Hi all,

I'm keeping this YouTube video unlisted, but, essentially, I was playing around with Adobe Premiere Pro and wondered to myself, how would it look if the YOM "Calling Occupants" video and the Interpretations "Calling Occupants" video were mashed-up? Both have really neat effects, whether they be pictures of galaxies or fake lasers shaped like UFOs. This was made purely out of fun, not to go viral or anything... but I wanted to share with you the end result!

Personally, I think someone more skilled with video editing could do a much better job, but my favorite parts are when the photo montages from YOM play along with Karen's lipsyncing from Interpretations/Space Encounters (like at 0:34), or during Tony Peluso's guitar solo (3:13).

I hope you find it interesting, and maybe some of you folks can create similar mash-ups. (Please know that, usually I take a purist approach to Carpenters' videos, but was simply looking to experiment in this case.)

Cuyler

Loads of fun Cuyler! TY

Back
Top Bottom