Carpenters: A to Z BBC Radio Documentary

Plays ok for me!

edit

ok, sorry guys, just checked and it`s saying `blocked worldwide`, but when I do a search on YouTube, it comes up and does play, so go figure.

Last edited:
Didn’t someone say an extended version was going to be played in March or am I imagining it!

The shows producer Malcolm Prince has announced on Twitter that there will be a 3- part extended version of this show in April to celebrate their 50th anniversary with more music and more from Richard
Courtesy of Nicko on December 23rd.

Reactions: Sue
Murray, I saw it but all I got from it was a virus to clean up lol

I tried to download it from Murray's link as well as got redirected to a page which looked like it was about to install something harmful on my device. I managed to close it down before it got the chance.

Murray, I saw it but all I got from it was a virus to clean up lol

I tried to download it from Murray's link as well as got redirected to a page which looked like it was about to install something harmful on my device. I managed to close it down before it got the chance.
Oh crap! I'm so sorry guys! :sad: I've never had a problem downloading from that website myself, so I assumed it was safe. I guess that the ad blocker I installed in my browser (Adblock Plus) was blocking the malware. Thanks for letting me know what's happening.

Harry, could you please remove the link in post #12? I don't want anyone else to get infected! Thanks, and sorry again...

Oh crap! I'm so sorry guys! :sad: I've never had a problem downloading from that website myself, so I assumed it was safe. I guess that the ad blocker I installed in my browser (Adblock Plus) was blocking the malware. Thanks for letting me know what's happening.

Harry, could you please remove the link in post #12? I don't want anyone else to get infected! Thanks, and sorry again...

Don't worry Murray, these things happen. Thanks for taking the time to post it anyway. I guess I should have let you know sooner.

Chris, forgive my ignorance but is it the same show as before split into two or will there be extra bits thrown in?
Reading the description of the show does not indicate any extra interviews, so unless someone has other inside info, I would say that it's the same show broadcast as before.

Malcolm Prince produced the show, and his name was included in the list of people that Richard would meet during his most recent UK promotional visit.

"He described her as being a world famous singer being born to a brother who was born to showcase her. "

Wow.

This is on again on Easter Sunday 5pm 2 hour special.

I listened all the way through the two hour special again and thoroughly enjoyed it. He seemed especially pleased that the interviewer - who clearly was a fan and had done his homework - picked out songs like The Uninvited Guest (“I have to get it out and listen to it again").

Back
Top Bottom