• The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available. Use this link to order, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

"Carpenters: An Illustrated Discography": New Book by Randy Schmidt

Rick-An Ordinary Fool

Let Go...Let God (ONJ)
As I said (or implied) previously, this really could be the 50th anniversary present we longed for. Even if it doesn't contain any music!
This 100% ^^
How about a new Carpenters CD stuck on the back inside cover and it would be like having the best of both worlds.

This really is the coffee table book we have all longed to own. It’s beautiful.

close2u

Randy Schmidt
OK, @goodjeans @GDB2LV @Song4uman @Rick-An Ordinary Fool @Don Malcolm @Carl . . . and everybody interested in posters:

I was able to find a place to do bulk posters for a reasonable price. They will be 18" x 24" in size (which is slightly smaller than the window posters you saw in the pic I poster because these do not have the gold-colored border).

The cost will be $20 plus $4 shipping in the U.S. and $15 for International. You can find it listed alongside the book in the bookstore at randylschmidt.com or you can go directly to the poster at this link:

18 x 24 POSTER - CARPENTERS: AN ILLUSTRATED DISCOGRAPHY

Thanks,
Randy

Guitarmutt

OK! Just adding my voice I've had the book for a month now, and I love it. I am one of the ones who loves listening to the live shows, and I would be so happy if I could hear the show represented on page 15. I really want to hear a live version of 'Another Song'. It is my Holy Grail.

Plus, I just might need that poster too!

My fave photo of Karen is the b & w one from the Horizon session just behind Randy's signature in the front of the book. My favorite album cover.

GDB2LV

Okay Randy. All bought and paid for through the link you sent. I’m looking forward to receiving the poster when you get them. Any estimate of expected ship date? Maybe August 30th 2019 to coincide with the vinyl RPO.......?

close2u

Randy Schmidt
Okay Randy. All bought and paid for through the link you sent. I’m looking forward to receiving the poster when you get them. Any estimate of expected ship date? Maybe August 30th 2019 to coincide with the vinyl RPO.......?
I should know more in the next week. I think it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks in total. You will receive an email when the poster ships!

Randy

Brian

. I was able to find a place to do bulk posters for a reasonable price. They will be 18" x 24" in size (which is slightly smaller than the window posters you saw in the pic I poster because these do not have the gold-colored border).

The cost will be $20 plus $4 shipping in the U.S. and $15 for International. You can find it listed alongside the book in the bookstore at randylschmidt.com or you can go directly to the poster at this link:

18 x 24 POSTER - CARPENTERS: AN ILLUSTRATED DISCOGRAPHY

Thanks,
Randy
Thanks for making the poster available, Randy. Also, congrats for pulling off the mammoth task of assembling all those people for your book, and for the great outcome!

Top Bottom