"CARPENTERS CHRISTMAS CONTEST" WINNERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
And the winners of the 2005 "Carpenters Christmas Contest Giveaway" are:

goodjeans

Scottb

Dave60640

Timothy22

richiebro​
Congratulations to all who won. If your name was picked, please send me a private message with your full name and address and we'll go from there. Thanks to all who participated in this wonderful contest and may all of you experience a joyous and blessed Christmas season in 2005. -Chris

Congratulations to all of the winners, and many thanks to Richard Carpenter and Becky Boxberger for their gracious participation.

And a big thanks to our own Chris May! Merry Christmas everyone!

Harry :bigsanta:

Congrats to the winners, you all are very lucky. One day I hope to win, so Richard please continue these special contests :D , thanks Richard and Becky and A & M corner for hosting these giveaways.

..looking forward to the next contest, online....

I just checked the contest results and can't believe I'm a winner! This is a great Christmas gift! I've been a Carpenter's fan all my life and am so excited to have been selected!! Merry Christmas to everyone - especially to Richard and his family! Tim.

Congrats to those who win, what a fantastic Xmas gifts!! And for those who didn't "our days will come".

I am very happy to have been one of the winners. It is a first for me and am happy to have found this site. All the best to everyone in the upcoming year. Hmmm...wonder if I should press my luck and buy a lottery ticket. :D

Congrats to all, I think this was a great contest to run for the Holiday Season! :thumbsup:

Let me add my good wishes to all those who won!

Marilyn,
who didn't really expect to win , but hoped she might since she was very good this year! :laugh:

Congrats to all the winners! I've said it before, and I'll write it again: There are NO losers here at the A&M Corner...Kudos to Richard Carpenter for his generosity and great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom