"CARPENTERS ENCOUNTER 2007" FAN CONVENTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOODY4SHOES

Our planning committee is pleased to announce...

"Carpenters Encounter 2007 ~ World Contact Days"

Please visit our website for more information: http://www.carpentersencounter.org/

If you have any questions that are not covered on the FAQ page, I will be more than happy to answer them in this thread.

Many thanks to Chris and Harry for allowing me to post this announcement on this forum.

This sounds fun and exciting. However, I'm way too far on the other side of the country to join. I hope the fans that do attend have a great time.

You're never too far away... in fact, the 1999 convention drew fans from 12 countries and over half the United States... come on... plan ahead and do it! You'll never regret it!!! Nothing more amazing than spending a weekend with the biggest Carpenters fans on the planet...

Randy

Randy can you fill us in on what to expect from this celebration, 4 days, what would each day consist of, comparing it to the previous convention. As I seem to remember didn't you like tour with the whole group on all the local places, like newville house and etc...How did you accomplish all that with regard to transportation, did everyone ride together to these events carpool or did everyone have their own rides. Or were all 4 days at the hotel filled with events?

I'd love to be able to attend this.

Joe Petrella can tell you more and I am sure he will soon... for now, what I know is that many of the activities will be similar to those in 1999. We did tour the Newville home and hope to do so again. We took three large tour buses to Newville and then on to see other homes and Carpenters landmarks. Although the event is 4 days, there were two MAIN days filled with events and the first and last day were each a little less intense. Hope this helps. Joe should be able to give more details!

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom