Carpenters Golden Double Deluxe

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
Anyone happen to have a high-res scan of this cover by chance?

Carps GoldenDoubleDelux.jpg

I sent mine. The back unfortunately has a bit of water damage. Interesting collection, early on. The Japan released so many random collections over the years, that were released no where else. Usually great covers too.

I sent mine. The back unfortunately has a bit of water damage. Interesting collection, early on. The Japan released so many random collections over the years, that were released no where else. Usually great covers too.

Hi Ken... did you see my PM?

Yes, I replied???? Unfortunately I can’t upload pics on here. I can sent to your email though. Sorry.

Yes, I replied???? Unfortunately I can’t upload pics on here. I can sent to your email though. Sorry.

I sent you a private message but don't see a latest response from you, no...

I sent the pictures to another member. Hopefully he will be able to forward them to you if he gets time.
Did you ever get an answer from Richard about the 2 different WOJB single covers, one with the wrong b-side listed?

Interesting that Chris is looking at this particular collection from early 70’s. The sound quality is nice, but the pressing is poor. Most Japanese pressings are excellent, however King Records did a poor job with these comps. Excessive popping. It does have the original soundtrack version of Bless The Beasts. Okay pictures. Not really worth the $45-50 price tag on line, unless you just really want it for your collection. Someday has the same distortion as the TTR lp.

I swear some of these Japanese compilations and single covers Would have made better album covers than the ones that they chose.

Back
Top Bottom