Carpenters "Name That Tune"

I can think of a lyric in a holiday song, "if you want to be happy."

(There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays. I hope that is what you were after Tom.

I am not going to give a "next" song clue, if anyone wants to continue, please do. I imagine most people are going to be focused on (talk about) the new songs and the upcoming release Dec. 7th. :)

(There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays. I hope that is what you were after Tom.

I am not going to give a "next" song clue, if anyone wants to continue, please do. I imagine most people are going to be focused on (talk about) the new songs and the upcoming release Dec. 7th. :)
It is “Home For The Holidays”. The songbook I was using to check the lyric had “wanna”.

Hello John! Thanks for replying to my last clue as well as others. When I read the quoted post, I thought for a moment that you might be taking a break from this thread. So I was thrilled to see your answer to my last clue! BTW, I just noticed your tag line: "We are observing your Forum ... Baby." That, my friend, is hysterical! A little trivia from long ago: the first few times I heard "Calling Occupants...," I didn't realize the "alien" was saying "Baby." Once I made the connection, it all made sense.

And I will throw in a bit more trivia about my participation in this thread: As I've mentioned, I think that @Rick-An Ordinary Fool has created an awesomely fun exercise. No doubt, you and others agree. So far, I have supplied 5 clues, each of which is from a song on the A Kind of Hush album; that album and Horizon are my top 2, yet most fans aren't as enamoured with A Kind of Hush, so I feel compelled to promote it --- in my own small way...
---
Okay, Gamers, please continue on with the clue "you and the night" supplied by @John Adam.

And I will throw in a bit more trivia about my participation in this thread: As I've mentioned, I think that @Rick-An Ordinary Fool has created an awesomely fun exercise. No doubt, you and others agree. So far, I have supplied 5 clues, each of which is from a song on the A Kind of Hush album; that album and Horizon are my top 2, yet most fans aren't as enamoured with A Kind of Hush, so I feel compelled to promote it --- in my own small way..

Anything with Karen's voice on it is a hit to me! It's a pleasure to play this game with YOU and all the others who have participated. It is a lot of fun, and fills time until the new music fills our souls! :)

Next: "you and the night"

(Clue, since no one has guessed)
It's slated to be a track on the upcoming RPO album.

Back
Top Bottom