CARPENTERS PERFORM CARPENTER going out of print

Oooo... I paid 130. Still has traces of upc sticker and you can tell it was never taken outta the case. I usually pay for the more expensive options I usually don’t get screwed. Ticket to ride remastered classics I got “f****d” over even when paying over 100. Kept getting Japanese, Canadian, and club editions. But sometimes you find rarities like you said for $14. You just gotta watch like a hawk daily for someone who doesn’t know its true value. At the time it was the only on available.

I am in shock that you have spent 130 for Carpenters Perform, :yikes::yikes: I bought it last year, in new condition, with stickers and all for 30 dollars ....
Always ask first :):) there are times when the sellers of ebay or other stores overvalue things, here are fans with years of experience and know of prices, It is always better to ask.
For example, with 100 dollars I buy the Sweet Memory box that is a thousand times more rare than Carpenters Perform..

Best Regards.:)

Drucilla Penny is such an embarrassment to their catalog. Karen’s background vocals and the harpsichord are the only things that simulate any worthiness. Maybe this song should have been an instrumental.

Back
Top Bottom