Carpenters Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick-An Ordinary Fool

I wanted to share this with all my Carpenters friends here. I had this poster framed just recently, it is a mint poster with no creases at all, I choose a wood frame & it's hard to see but the frame is a dark chestnut to match the hightlights in Karen's hair. It's even got the A&M logo at the bottom, Sorry I had to take the pic at an angle to avoid the flash feedback. It's approx 25x25.

I don't really collect posters of any kind but this one is just a classic. Everytime I look at it, I think of the beautiful voice that came from her heart with each song she sang. There is something about this pic that I have always loved. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am in love with this Album, VOTH, hence my call name.

Well just wanted to show you how special this particular poster means to me.

Karen%20007ka.JPG

Always loved this pic of Karen! Incredible eyes. Would have loved to know what was going on inside her head...
Mark

It looks beautiful, Chris. I'm sure you will treasure it for a long time to come. I love pictures of Karen. She was especially lovely in that solo session. Many times I've stared at pictures of Karen while listening to her voice. It makes me very happy.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom