Carpenters rare video clips

Intriguing, always nice to see something new. From an impact/creative editing standpoint, the shorter ending is much better, imo..

Carpenters on AXS TV at 5:00am PDT 6/8 for their 30 minute show Rock Legends. I don’t see a repeat of it for the week. Original air date was 10/26/2016. I’ve never seen it. Maybe others on here have. The shows are short and don’t go into every detail since they are only 30 minutes, 10 of which are commercials. Nice they actually received one though. Looking forward to watching anyway.

Has anyone seen, or remember their appearance on The Della Reese Show and The Mike Douglas Show? As far as I know there's never been any footage of them appearing on either that's been put online anywhere!

Just saw this online about Della... All episodes are currently lost and it's unclear how much of the footage may even survive... Such a shame, they were on there Dec 4th 1969 so would have been a great early appearance!

Has anyone seen, or remember their appearance on The Della Reese Show and The Mike Douglas Show? As far as I know there's never been any footage of them appearing on either that's been put online anywhere!
As I mentioned in a previous thread those would’ve been before VHS & Betamax were out. Even 3/4-inch U-Matic wasn’t out in 69/70 (that would be 1971) So you’d be looking for kinescope footage. Or Richard himself might have 2-inch copies.

As I mentioned in a previous thread those would’ve been before VHS & Betamax were out. Even 3/4-inch U-Matic wasn’t out in 69/70 (that would be 1971) So you’d be looking for kinescope footage. Or Richard himself might have 2-inch copies.
Thanks... Only realised after I posted this that I'd already mentioned this a year ago on here! (Sorry...)

Documentary special from 2009 made for Japanese TV... It features Akiko singing "Fall In Love" archive footage of their visits to Japan, interviews and Richard performing Close To You.

This one tends to disappear quickly.
Live on David Frost Show 1970. Close To You:

First time I have seen this. Great live rendition with Karen handling the drum work quite well thank you! Wow, 50 years ago...what a moment in time. Thanks GaryAlan!

Back
Top Bottom