Carpenters rare video clips

If anyone else wants lossless MP4s taken straight from DVDs, let me know. (Please private message me, since technically this thread is supposed to be for rare video clips.)

I have all of "Yesterday Once More" and "Interpretations," bits of the TJ Lubinsky DVDs, and bits from the Perry Como Christmas Show. My "workflow" is: DVD -> MakeMKV -> Handbrake (no cropping, no anamorphic, lossless MP4, deinterlaced, and detelecined where appropriate, i.e. the source medium is film as opposed to tape).

Cheers!

Hi @Nick and anyone else interested:

I converted all of the footage from that episode where Karen and/or Richard appear to lossless MP4 format, and uploaded the whole thing here.

The "skit" is the file titled "Tusherville, Maine Hall of Fame."

Enjoy :)
Caveat: I was speaking with @Billy Rees, and in addition to the Carpenters/Andy Williams medley being cut out on the official DVD, the Carpenters' performance of "We've Only Just Begun" was totally omitted on the DVD.

If anyone spots it, let us know :)

Someone has posted the entire episode of Your All American College Show with the Richard Carpenter Trio's first appearance. Not bad quality. Richard and Karen were up first and first in quality by a country mile.

I love seeing Richard's funny side as they're about to receive the prize money :D

Back
Top Bottom