📣 News Carpenters Royal Philharmonic Purchasing, Ordering, Shipping Thread

Which picture did they go for?

7rHxXh5.jpg

It's not even safe coming to the ordering and shipping thread. lol
So ochre label? That really harkens to the earlier days huh?

Well I got my email that Japan has shipped my CD w/ bonus track. EMS will take 3-6 days.
I also got my email from the Carpenters store with the digital downloads.
I don't want to download them though...I want the physical Cd in my hands and booklet
while I listen...Am I the only one that's like this?

So I finally found the spoilers tag...Harry said something about a plus sign at the top. For me it's the insert icon (which is to the right of the media icon) if you click the insert icon there is an option for spoiler. I didn't even know that was there. I also see strike through. I wondered how people were able to use that function, now I understand.

The "spoiler" tag had me fooled too...I couldn't find it either, and I'm not sure why Harry is seeing it differently. It's the 4th icon from the right -- it looks like a tiny b&w American flag, for lack of a better description.

Amazon has informed me my CD should arrive tomorrow (12/8). It looks like they sent me a digital download of the entire work via email. I will wait for the CD; I want to physically take it into possession, play it, read the pamphlet and liner notes. I am still awaiting this with child-like enthusiasm! :goodie:

The "spoiler" tag had me fooled too...I couldn't find it either, and I'm not sure why Harry is seeing it differently. It's the 4th icon from the right -- it looks like a tiny b&w American flag, for lack of a better description.

I've been using the black theme. That must be it. To me it looks like a plus sign.

It's not even safe coming to the ordering and shipping thread. lol
So ochre label? That really harkens to the earlier days huh?

Well I got my email that Japan has shipped my CD w/ bonus track. EMS will take 3-6 days.
I also got my email from the Carpenters store with the digital downloads.
I don't want to download them though...I want the physical Cd in my hands and booklet
while I listen...Am I the only one that's like this?

Yup! :)

Just got mine from Target! Can’t wait!!

Our Target store had no copies, plus you couldn't pre-order to pick up in the store! My physical copy from Amazon won't arrive until next Wednesday at earliest. So I am very happy I purchased a download! As it was I waited to hear the whole album until last night and this morning. I'm processing to make some comments, as many of you have already. :)

wow, you don`t see this everyday!
logged on just and checked my emails and had this one from Amazon, saying I had been given a small refund on my order;

Item: Carpenters With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B07JKNTCXG
Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection

The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: £0.83
Item Tax Refund: £0.16

the size of the refund isn't the point for me, it`s the honesty, because I wasn't aware of any `protection`, so well done Amazon.

I also got one of those from Amazon. I had preordered when the price was 13.95, and by release day it was down to 11.88. So I got a 2 dollar refund.

I also got one of those from Amazon. I had preordered when the price was 13.95, and by release day it was down to 11.88. So I got a 2 dollar refund.

mine was £10.99 when I ordered and still was when it was delivered I think, so it wasn't expensive to start with. still good of them though, because let`s face it, who would have questioned anything in all honesty, I wouldn't have.

Even though I ordered 2 copies on Amazon and waiting for them (patiently) to arrive, I went to the MUSIC STORE here in Winnipeg at Polo Park Mall, and saw it, so I bought it! I might actually by a few more for Christmas gifts for family and friends!!

Our Target store had no copies, plus you couldn't pre-order to pick up in the store! My physical copy from Amazon won't arrive until next Wednesday at earliest. So I am very happy I purchased a download! As it was I waited to hear the whole album until last night and this morning. I'm processing to make some comments, as many of you have already. :)

They could do 2 day ground prime shipping to Hawaii but the mailman would drown. :tsk:

I'm so tempted to go to Target tomorrow and buy the CD while I wait for my other to come from Japan which hasn't even left there yet. I'm also dying to read the reviews thread that is already 7 pages :yikes: I feel so out of the loop. You know that feeling where everybody is having fun over there in the corner and then you see this guy alone over there....Don't mind me I'll just play my Christmas Portrait...

I'm so tempted to go to Target tomorrow and buy the CD while I wait for my other to come from Japan which hasn't even left there yet. I'm also dying to read the reviews thread that is already 7 pages :yikes: I feel so out of the loop. You know that feeling where everybody is having fun over there in the corner and then you see this guy alone over there....Don't mind me I'll just play my Christmas Portrait...

CP is an excellent substitute to satisfy your cravings until you obtain the CD. It also has an overture and segues.

I'm so tempted to go to Target tomorrow and buy the CD while I wait for my other to come from Japan which hasn't even left there yet. I'm also dying to read the reviews thread that is already 7 pages :yikes: I feel so out of the loop.

Think about us too. When you finally DO get the album - weeks from now! - we'll all have to read your reactions to our "old news"! :D

Target supposed to come tonight. Yesterday I ordered two from Amazon. Coming tomorrow. I decided I wanted one without bonus track and bought one for my oldest sister. She is the reason I got in to the Carpenters. I was 5 in 1970 and she was 20 and had their albums.

Back
Top Bottom