šŸ“£ News Carpenters Royal Philharmonic Purchasing, Ordering, Shipping Thread

Just got this email...

We are reaching out to you regarding your order from the Carpenters Official Store.

Your Carpenters with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra music product is now expected to ship in 3-4 weeks. Upon shipment, an email will be provided containing tracking information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to respond to this email with any other questions regarding your order.

Thank you for your continued patience,
- Carpenters Official Store

Just got this email...

We are reaching out to you regarding your order from the Carpenters Official Store.

Your Carpenters with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra music product is now expected to ship in 3-4 weeks. Upon shipment, an email will be provided containing tracking information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to respond to this email with any other questions regarding your order.

Thank you for your continued patience,
- Carpenters Official Store
I received the email as well! Could it be - finally?!!! (I'm not holding my breath, but this is the first time they've referenced shipping)

Target still had the release date of 7/19 through yesterday. Today the 19th it says, ā€œtemporarily out of stock ā€œ
Not sold in stores.

I'm not holding my breath about this latest promise concerning the vinyl delivery. I feel like Charlie Brown running up to kick the football with Lucy holding it...

Another reason I feel that this will probably get released on Aug 30th is because of the pre-order that just went up on CD Japan of the Black vinyl indicating it's an import, issued outside Japan)...they have had up the CD's but just recently put up the vinyl pre-order.

Just got this from Universals Sound of Vinyl here in the UK

Dear Customer,
Weā€™re just writing to update you on your order of The Carpenters - Carpenters With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Vinyl LP.
This item was scheduled for release on 19/07/2019 but has now been moved back to 30/08/2019.
We are very sorry any inconvenience caused, we're sure you'll agree that it's definitely worth the wait.
You will receive email confirmation once your order is dispatched to you.

Just got this from Universals Sound of Vinyl here in the UK

Dear Customer,
Weā€™re just writing to update you on your order of The Carpenters - Carpenters With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Vinyl LP.
This item was scheduled for release on 19/07/2019 but has now been moved back to 30/08/2019.
We are very sorry any inconvenience caused, we're sure you'll agree that it's definitely worth the wait.
You will receive email confirmation once your order is dispatched to you.

"We are very sorry any inconvenience caused, we're sure you'll agree that it's definitely worth the wait."

Don't you just love this condescending bullsh**! :thmbdn:

"Richard heard a 'tick' in between the piano notes at the bridge of 'Close to You' so the whole run of LPs is being re-cut....new release date is"....and so on

Like in the last month, or months ago? Does this mean 8/30 is not happening? Itā€™s been so long my preorder doesnā€™t even show on my Amazon account anymore. I have to search for the vinyl and then it shows up....

Last edited:
"Richard heard a 'tick' in between the piano notes at the bridge of 'Close to You' so the whole run of LPs is being re-cut....new release date is"....and so on

Gosh imagine if he had of had input into the box set, he would have been finding so many problems it would never have come out!.

Gosh imagine if he had of had input into the box set, he would have been finding so many problems it would never have come out!.

Apparently he had input on the set, since I remember seeing a video where he said he played each album on his own setup before signing off. So the first pressings mustā€™ve been done with precision and then the rest not.

Back
Top Bottom