Carpenters sheet music

Peter Boonstra

I wanted to buy the sheet music Carpenters: The songs from the television series. It was 16 dollars on Amazon, but the postage to The Netherlands it 45 dollars. That's a bit too expensive for me. Is some here who has the book, willing to make some scans of the songs Don't be affraid and Love is surrender, and mail them to me. I want to sing those songs during my singing lessons.
Hopefully someone can help me.

Peter Boonstra
[email protected]
The Netherlands

Love is Surrender is a Ralph Carmichael Song and is available on many 70’s church music compilations, maybe even ‘youth’ hymns from the same period.

Don’t Be Afraid is probably only on a few early Carpenters music collections. If I can find a legal copy for you I’ll try to provide the source.

I wanted to buy the sheet music Carpenters: The songs from the television series. It was 16 dollars on Amazon, but the postage to The Netherlands it 45 dollars. That's a bit too expensive for me. Is some here who has the book, willing to make some scans of the songs Don't be affraid and Love is surrender, and mail them to me. I want to sing those songs during my singing lessons.
Hopefully someone can help me.

Peter Boonstra
[email protected]
The Netherlands

I had a scout round earlier and the 2 songs your after (as well as others) are available on the net, but seem to be just as pricey as your postage, so unless someone has them, I guess it`s a case of how bad you want them.
I have a few songbooks here including the thick `Anthology` one, but they generally only cover the main hits.

Back
Top Bottom