CarpenterS tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Well gang,

To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Karen's passing and the dawn of my 4th decade...I had the CarpenterS logo tattoed on my shoulder. The artist assured me that this was indeed unique and that she'd never seen nor heard of another. It looks great and I'm real happy w/it!

...no obsession here...

Jeff

I once saw a man at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway who had the start of the inagural Brickyard 400 tattooed on his chest...the detail was incredible, and it was all in color. I've never seen anything to top that, and rabid fan that I am, I still wouldn't do it; but I could see the devotion reflected in him, and you gotta respect that. You are a fan.

Dan

that is so cool! i've always wantes some sort of small tatoo, but i'm too afraid of the pain!!!

grainne.

Surprisingly, the tattoo process was only mildly uncomfortable. The area you choose to have the artwork on determines more or less the pain sensitivity. The work and attention to detail replicating the logo is astounding and I must admit...I'm quite proud of my latest CarpenterS acquisition. Friends and family who know of my K&R affections say that this suits me perfectly. I have to concur.

With a taste for the unusual...

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom