📣 News Carpenters: The Musical Legacy (Discussion)

Also by Randy Schmidt (Editor) "Yesterday Once More", a collection of newspaper and magazine articles and reviews about Carpenters by various authors - mostly complimentary, but some not so much...

Really hoping that RC will do a signing event in London! Is it correct that US residents can now travel to the UK?

Really hoping that RC will do a signing event in London! Is it correct that US residents can now travel to the UK?
Yes, as of now...my wife's trip there with her sister is currently on for October...

So I finally managed to use the 'look inside' feature on Amazon.com - i only went as far as the contents and even the title chapters are great, i think I'm going to have to book the day off work to dedicate a day to reading this book:laugh: I managed to restrain myself to go any further ( well.... thats easier said than done) The pictures I saw on the way down to the contents page are absolutely beautiful, I can tell already that a lot of love and care has gone into this project. October can't come soon enough.:goodie:

Please join Richard, @Mike Cidoni Lennox and @Chris May (yours truly), September 16 at 4 p.m. Pacific, 7 p.m. Eastern, as we discuss our upcoming book Carpenters: The Musical Legacy:

Live streamed? Q & A period?

I'll be in the middle of my vacation in the Finger Lakes region of upstate NY, probably on a tour boat in the middle of Seneca Lake - I guess I better save my phone's data...

Great ! I’m from the U.K. will I still be able to join in ?
You should be! You’ll just have to figure out what time that works out to, based on your current time zone. 😀

The covers are lovely. Two of my favourite pictures of the Carpenters. You mentioned press, any promotions going to happen in the U.K. do you know ?

Back
Top Bottom