Carpenters to be featured on Heartbeat Cafe this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Hi All,

The Heartbeat Cafe will feature a tribute to the Carpenters this Sunday evening. DJ Pat Marino always puts on a good show and is a really pleasant host. I think you'll enjoy it. You can listen online. I wanted to pass along the info:

CARPENTERS "40/40" TO BE FEATURED ON IRELAND RADIO:

Longtime New York Radio personality-DJ Pat Marino, who now spins his unique blend of love songs on Heartbeat FM in Dublin Ireland, will spotlight many Carpenters classics, in honor of the release of "40/40" on his radio show this weekend!

Pat has been a big fan of the Carpenters and their music since he was a child and is most anxious to share songs from this exciting new CD with his listening audience across Ireland and on the World Wide Web.

On Sunday November 22nd, Pat Marino will dedicate the first hour of his radio show "The Heartbeat Cafe" to sharing some of his favorite Carpenters songs, recollections and insights into their music.

"The Heartbeat Cafe with Pat Marino" airs twice on Sunday's, both at 8am and 9pm (US EASTERN TIME).
If fans cannot tune in during those broadcast times. A podcast of the show is also available to download and listen to on demand at any time that's convenient for listeners.

To listen to "The Heartbeat Cafe" on-line and for more information about the show, just visit : http://www.heartbeatfm.biz/heartbeatcafe.htm
e-mail inquiries are also welcome: [email protected]

- Chris

Thanks for the link and info Chris! That reminded me. I wish that Carpenters had covered The Eagles 'Sad Cafe.' So many songs, so little time.

Wow, welcome back, Chris!!! I have missed you.

It's nice to hear Pat Marino play Carpenters again. And it's very very nice to see your artwork at the station site!!

I recently came across the station and sometimes heard. I think I heard Pat Marino and I wrote about it at another site. Then the station informed me of this program.

I heard "I Won't Last A Day Without You"(Carpenters) on Heart Beat FM last week.
Ronan Keating released his album which includes "I Won't Last A Day Without You" and he sang this at Celebrating the Carpenters.

Richard will appear on another program on Heart Beat FM. I asked them when it will air. A DJ sent me a link, but it was not at the station site. And my computer didn't allow to open the link.

Sakura

Hi Sakura! :) Thank you for your warm hello. I missed you too!

How is Ronan Keating's "Won't Last a Day"? Have you heard it? I'm looking forward to hearing it.

If you find out when Heartbeat FM will air the show with Richard please let us know. I'll ask Pat Marino if he's heard about it.

Chris

Chris said:
How is Ronan Keating's "Won't Last a Day"? Have you heard it? I'm looking forward to hearing it.
You can hear sample at http://www.ronankeating.com/ or Amazon.co.UK
I may like album title song and River better.

Chris said:
If you find out when Heartbeat FM will air the show with Richard please let us know. I'll ask Pat Marino if he's heard about it.

Yesterday I heard ad for the program on Heart Beat FM, but they didn't mention when they will air. Looks like another ad will be made.

Sakura

The Heartbeat Cafe Airs twice
on Sunday's:
at 1pm Ireland time
(8am US Eastern time) and at again
at 9pm US Eastern time.

There's also a replay
on Wednesday's
at 2pm in Ireland
(9am US Eastern time.)

heartbeatcafe_clip_image003.jpg

http://www.heartbeatfm.biz/heartbeatcafe.htm