CBS Interview with Richard

That custom “musical notes” mirror on the wall in his living room was one of a pair, Karen had the other one. I believe they were gifted to Richard and Karen many years ago. In 2015, I came across someone who owned the other one and was selling it online for £1,000 (about $1,200). I contacted him and we had some emails back and forth, and he claimed he had proof of authenticity to prove it was Karen’s he had acquired. I was close to taking the plunge and buying it but passed in the end because I thought the risk of shipping it overseas without it getting damaged was too great. Whether it was the real deal I’m still not sure of, because I’m almost certain I’ve seen the other one in Richard’s warehouse.

That custom “musical notes” mirror on the wall in his living room was one of a pair, Karen had the other one. I believe they were gifted to Richard and Karen many years ago. In 2015, I came across someone who owned the other one and was selling it online for £1,000 (about $1,200). I contacted him and we had some emails back and forth, and he claimed he had proof of authenticity to prove it was Karen’s he had acquired. I was close to taking the plunge and buying it but passed in the end because I thought the risk of shipping it overseas without it getting damaged was too great. Whether it was the real deal I’m still not sure of, because I’m almost certain I’ve seen the other one in Richard’s warehouse.
This is the same one that was out at the warehouse. He has a tendency to move things around every so often. :)

I wonder how someone who never knew of them would see this segment. It’s hard for me to watch it without feeling many emotions and I am only a fan listening to them from their music. I have always been thankful for everything we have been exposed to when it relates to their music and particularly Karen’s voice. Even songs from work leads as Where Do I Go From Here are among my favorites.

Are those Brian Griffin statuettes available anywhere for sale? I’d love one!
Good question! But I took that poster of the cover over to Downey after having Richard sign it if you’d rather that instead lol

Back
Top Bottom