CD reissues

AM Matt

Forum Undertaker
I went to Facebook & wrote to Randy "Badazz" Alpert & he said that Herb will not reissue "Wild Romance" (1985), "Under A Spanish Moon" (1988) & "My Abstract heart" (1989) on CD anytime soon. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

I went to Facebook & wrote to Randy "Badazz" Alpert & he said that Herb will not reissue "Wild Romance" (1985), "Under A Spanish Moon" (1988) & "My Abstract heart" (1989) on CD anytime soon. Matt Clark Sanford, MI
I had a feeling they were not going to be coming out ( at least not immediately) but since I have the original CD issues and they are readily available through several sources for not too much money I understand

They probably just looked at the sales figures, set a "floor" and anything that didn't rise above that level didn't get issued. Which makes sense, really...there are many many major artists who don't have 100% of their catalog on CD.

They probably just looked at the sales figures, set a "floor" and anything that didn't rise above that level didn't get issued. Which makes sense, really...there are many many major artists who don't have 100% of their catalog on CD.
I agree That does seem to make perfect sense To me

Bought the CD of "My Abstract Heart" at the CD Warehouse in Greensburg, Pennsylvania (where my relatives live back then) in August of 2011 but it does have a hole on the CD case but the CD plays excellent!! I only had to pay $ 8.99 for that CD!! Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Bought the CD of "My Abstract Heart" at the CD Warehouse in Greensburg, Pennsylvania (where my relatives live back then) in August of 2011 but it does have a hole on the CD case but the CD plays excellent!! I only had to pay $ 8.99 for that CD!! Matt Clark Sanford, MI
Now that's a very nice price

Back
Top Bottom