Christmas records

It's only September 1. Christmas already? Love all of it, but Summer is not even over. I love Christmas Portrait, but ... It's not even Labor Day yet! Sorry. Just, ya know. Gotta be that one!

I know, I know. Sorry. Just found great records at estate sale and then found them on compilation sets and was excited.
Jonathan

It's only September 1. Christmas already? Love all of it, but Summer is not even over. I love Christmas Portrait, but ... It's not even Labor Day yet! Sorry. Just, ya know. Gotta be that one!
Here in Ontario it’s been an extremely hot, humid summer (been around the late-30’s to mid-40’s C with humidity most days since mid-May) so I guess some people have been trying to cool off by thinking of a “Winter Wonderland”.

Red hot here in London too. We’ve had one of the longest, hottest summers on record in the UK. The only time it rained in the last three months was the week Richard was here :laugh:

About a week ago, I got a craving to hear Christmas Waltz off the "Christmas Portrait" album. Just love that point when Karen breaks in with "Frosted window panes..." Made me think that it will not be long until the holiday music season will be upon us. Bring it on! I am tired of the hot, dry weather.

Back
Top Bottom