🥂 50th CLASSICS SERIES, VOL. 27 - LTD (ft. Jeffrey Osborne) (CD 2525)

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
61DzFI2Sg6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Classics, Volume 27 - L.T.D. [1987]
CD 2525

1. Where Did We Go Wrong
2. (Won't Cha) Stay With Me
3. Share My Love
4. Love Ballad
5. Stranger
6. Make Someone Smile Today
7. (Every Time I Turn Around) Back In Love Again
8. Dance 'N' Sing 'N'
9. Kickin' Back
10. We Party Hearty
11. Love To The World
12. Holding On (When Love Is Gone)
13. Lady Love
14. Shine On
15. April Love

This marks the final entry in our year-long 50th anniversary look at the 25th Anniversary series on A&M. All of the threads will remain here for anyone to comment on at any time.

How many 25th Anniversary sets do you own? Which ones?

Harry

I own all of them. Some of them are original pressings with the CD- prefix; a few are early 1990s pressings, with the 75021- prefix; others are BMG music club editions. My copy of the Carpenters has a fatboy case with Yesterday Once More on the cover, but discs that say Classics Volume 2.

Some of them remain my go-to CDs for those artists; others have been superseded by later compilations.

The last one I was missing was the Nils Lofgren CD. It was one of the hardest to find, as it wasn't stocked as readily as many of the others; I finally got a reasonably priced copy off eBay in April 2007.

I own all of them. Some of them are original pressings with the CD- prefix; a few are early 1990s pressings, with the 75021- prefix; others are BMG music club editions. My copy of the Carpenters has a fatboy case with Yesterday Once More on the cover, but discs that say Classics Volume 2.

It was always in the back of my mind, when they first came out, that I should collect all of them so I could have a complete set. But like anything else, there were so many other CDs out there I wanted, that this always took a back seat.

How have you been? It's been ages, Tim!

Back
Top Bottom