Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small Talk

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Snow

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It's Hard to Say Goodbye

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I like this song by Claudine--Electric Moon--from 1971. It has a terrifically unique arrangement by Nick DeCarlo. Note how the guitar and violin give the song an Eastern European--Hungarian--Gypsy vibe. And the song has a catchy melody.

I first heard it back in 1971 on KBIG AM radio Catalina. What a fabulous radio station--my go to station back in 1970-71. KBIG AM was unique back then in that it played non-stop music, like FM stations. Whereas, in Southern California, most AM stations featured a lot of chit chat and commercials, with music squeezed in between. KBIG AM played more A&M music than any other radio station at the time due to its FM format.

There are times when I can enjoy Claudine's singing, and the last track on this album, "It's Hard To Say Goodbye" is a good one. It's a lush interpretation of this Roger Nichols-Paul Williams song. That song is also found on A&M's MUSIC BOX sampler.
Music box is where I first heard "Its Hard to say Goodbye " I loved that song the first time I heard it at age 15 and I'm happy to say that was my entry into Claudine's music and I'm even more happy I still have all 5 A&M albums of hers albeit in needledrop form

Back
Top Bottom