Complete Singles Box PBS

scottb

A friend of mine (who is sorry he didn't pay for the pledge and get this set way back) is curious does anyone here know if any stations are still using this set for pledges?

Many Thanks

Scottb,

Here are a few, remember it was sold as a pledge for PBS so as I remember you couldn't just tell them I want to give you $40.00 for the CD only it didn't work like that, it was part of a bundle and I think it was either $120.00 or $150.00 just to get the Complete Singles CD Set. I'm not sure PBS even has these anymore since it's 4 yrs old already. But you can try these. Ebay has a couple for $140.00 and $200.00

As I remember PBS bundled the Singles Collection CD's with Christmas Portrait that's the way I got mine.

$120.00 for this link

$150.00 for this link
Scroll down click on music entertainment, then scroll way down to The Carpenters and click,
that takes you to the order page, Click on One Time Donation radio button, there you will see the $150.00
pledge click $150.00 that gets you the Singles Collection and CP audio CD (which is how I ordered mine)

Good Luck...you won't find just the Singles Collection CD set for much less than $150.00 unless it's used from someone and even the used ones are going for $120.00 to $140.00

They probably still do. They were supposed to run the show last week, but it got bumped by Doobie Brothers. 😡 Anyway I called my local PBS in May and ordered the Christmas DVD and another coffee mug. Just ask for the pledge gifts department and tell them what you are looking for. It was pretty easy.

And, when you do support a Public TV station, if you're into it, you can stream their programming anytime.

We watch a few shows on MASTERPIECE CLASSIC, and can now stream the shows like VICTORIA anytime we want on the PBS app on our smart TV, and all because we supported PBS and ordered that recent mug with the RPO logo.

Scottb,

Here are a few, remember it was sold as a pledge for PBS so as I remember you couldn't just tell them I want to give you $40.00 for the CD only it didn't work like that, it was part of a bundle and I think it was either $120.00 or $150.00 just to get the Complete Singles CD Set. I'm not sure PBS even has these anymore since it's 4 yrs old already. But you can try these. Ebay has a couple for $140.00 and $200.00

As I remember PBS bundled the Singles Collection CD's with Christmas Portrait that's the way I got mine.

$120.00 for this link
[/URL]

$150.00 for this link
[/URL]
Scroll down click on music entertainment, then scroll way down to The Carpenters and click,
that takes you to the order page, Click on One Time Donation radio button, there you will see the $150.00
pledge click $150.00 that gets you the Singles Collection and CP audio CD (which is how I ordered mine)

Good Luck...you won't find just the Singles Collection CD set for much less than $150.00 unless it's used from someone and even the used ones are going for $120.00 to $140.00

That's great and I appreciate the info.

Thanks

Scott

Back
Top Bottom