Cool posters

Song4uman

my son recently ordered a large poster from this company. He got the big one that was four metal pieces that you put together on the wall. His was of a rapper/music.
I checked out the site and there are actually four carpenters posters that you can get. I’ve put the link below so y’all can check it out. The posters come in three different sizes.
There’s one for the carpenters that shows the skeletal faces it’s a little grotesque. There’s a cool yesterday once more pictures with multiple colors kind of cool looking. And then there are two that show sort of a silhouette of Karen singing so I thought I would share some of you might be interested
Displate - metal posters | Collect Your Passions

my son recently ordered a large poster from this company. He got the big one that was four metal pieces that you put together on the wall. His was of a rapper/music.
I checked out the site and there are actually four carpenters posters that you can get. I’ve put the link below so y’all can check it out. The posters come in three different sizes.
There’s one for the carpenters that shows the skeletal faces it’s a little grotesque. There’s a cool yesterday once more pictures with multiple colors kind of cool looking. And then there are two that show sort of a silhouette of Karen singing so I thought I would share some of you might be interested
Displate - metal posters | Collect Your Passions

I’d be very surprised if these were actually licensed in any way.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom