Crystal Lullaby...funny edit

Vinylalbumcovers

Ah am so steel een luv weeth yoo
So it just happened to come up on my iTunes while I'm digitizing another album package and there's a very poor edit at the beginning of the "Sometimes when I listen to the velvet song that fills the summer afternoon" line. Wonder how that wasn't caught and fixed. It's not a tune that I listen to much but it just rolled by and I caught it.

FYI. I'm listening to the Remastered Classics" version. I can't remember it being there on the Polygram CD I had years ago. Anyone else hear it?

Ed

So it just happened to come up on my iTunes while I'm digitizing another album package and there's a very poor edit at the beginning of the "Sometimes when I listen to the velvet song that fills the summer afternoon" line. Wonder how that wasn't caught and fixed. It's not a tune that I listen to much but it just rolled by and I caught it.

FYI. I'm listening to the Remastered Classics" version. I can't remember it being there on the Polygram CD I had years ago. Anyone else hear it?

Ed
Read the entry for "Lullaby" in the discography in our book... it's all there. :)

P.S.: Great ears by the way!

Back
Top Bottom