1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. We have received word that UMe is aware of the problem with the Carpenters vinyl releases, both the box sets and the individual LPs, and has offered a solution. To receive a replacement, send a proof of purchase to UMGCustomerSupport@umusic.com. UMe prefers email, but those who prefer phone contact may call 1-800-288-5942 to speak to Customer Support.

Debby Boone debut reissued

Discussion in 'A Small Circle of Friends: The Music Forum' started by AM Matt, Oct 18, 2017.

1. AM Matt

AM Matt Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Grammy Award winner for "Best New Artist", Debby Boone & Real Gone Music will reissued the 1977 debut album on CD "You Light Up My Life" (with bonus tracks) sometime in December. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Bobberman likes this.
  2. AM Matt

I would like to see "Midstream" on CD reissued someday because it has the song called "California". Matt Clark Sanford, MI

3. AM Matt

Well I am happy to say that Real Gone Music will finally reissue Debby Boone 1978 "Midstream" either in March or April!! Matt Clark Sanford, MI

4. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

I love that song as well as that album I've been looking for that one for Years on CD and I'm looking forward to finally seeing it happen