1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

Discography

Discussion in 'Announcements, Forum Business & Help Desk' started by alpertfan, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpertfan

alpertfan Member Thread Starter

Was the discography on the Herb Alpert/TJB page removed? Are you renovating that part of the site? I ask, because I just tried to access it and got an error message.

2. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin

US
    Yes, it's somewhat offline for now. Probably will be a few weeks before things can get back up and running as we're dealing with some other issues at the moment.

3. alpertfan

alpertfan Member Thread Starter

Thanks. I was like, "I hope this part of the site isn't disappearing".

4. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin

US
    Hopefully not, but I've also had nobody but myself to keep that site current. The "news" has long been neglected, and I don't have time to be scouring news to find new things to post. I do have a "bridge" I am trying to configure which would tie that site's home page to our TJB forum, to partially help with that issue. Other projects, old and new, will be folded into the new main site for A&M Corner once I have time to finish it up. So even if the TJB site goes away, the content will still be available on the main site.

There are a lot of changes behind the scenes going on, as I'm moving the accounts again and am right now configuring a CentOS 7 cloud account to move many of these sites over to. I have so much old content to clean out that we no longer use, and I have a lot of moving and configuration changes to make. (Things might become erratic here while I do all this, but it's all temporary.) The new account will help me with flexibility, so once I am over this initial hump, things should be easier to manage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.