Dunkin’ Donuts commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for sure, Dunkin Donuts has their own issues. From my own experience: some of their product taste wonderful but their product line is not well excuted and their customer service is borderline. It may be the times. When I was in college they were great, but now, even though they look better, all measurement factors for a successful business are not evident. So their marketing plan and business decisions will tell their future: already written on the wall. Do I hear Sears and Radio Shack blown in the wind?

So Dunkin Donuts uses a female who looks a bit like Karen...and now their business is headed into the toilet? Might be the right time to lock down this thread. We're kinda losing the plot a bit now. There's really nothing of benefit here anyway at this point. I'm not sure there ever was, honestly.

Ed

So Dunkin Donuts uses a female who looks a bit like Karen...and now their business is headed into the toilet? Might be the right time to lock down this thread. We're kinda losing the plot a bit now. There's really nothing of benefit here anyway at this point. I'm not sure there ever was, honestly.

Ed
I’m saying any issues surrounding Dunkin’ Donuts existed before the commercial. I never saw it as a likeness of Karen and was surprised when Harry pointed out the likeness. I agree with Dan that it’s nice that their icon status is used.

The two women have pointy chins but the "lookalike" isn't beautiful like Karen was. That's pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom