1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. We have received word that UMe is aware of the problem with the Carpenters vinyl releases, both the box sets and the individual LPs, and has offered a solution. To receive a replacement, send a proof of purchase to UMGCustomerSupport@umusic.com. UMe prefers email, but those who prefer phone contact may call 1-800-288-5942 to speak to Customer Support.

Editing

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by no1kandrfan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. no1kandrfan

no1kandrfan Active Member Thread Starter

I have searched this site to find an answer to my question with no luck: how do you edit or delete a comment? Thanks!

2. After a few minutes, I think 15, a user can no longer edit a post. If there's something you need to have edited, let me know which post, and what the edits are.

newvillefan likes this.
  3. newvillefan

newvillefan Well-Known Member

Further to Harry’s comment, you can indeed edit or even delete a post as long as it’s within the 15 minutes. Once that passes, the “edit” and “delete” options, seen just below your message, disappear from your post.

4. no1kandrfan

no1kandrfan Active Member Thread Starter

Thank you both for the information. I have edited in the past, and knowing that I have 15 minutes clears it up.

Harry, I responded to a thread and realized that it had gibberish - lots of letters that make no sense. We can just leave it as is, it's not a big deal. Thanks for your offer.

5. Wouldn't be the first time!

Jamesj75, no1kandrfan and newvillefan like this.