Editing

no1kandrfan

I have searched this site to find an answer to my question with no luck: how do you edit or delete a comment? Thanks!

After a few minutes, I think 15, a user can no longer edit a post. If there's something you need to have edited, let me know which post, and what the edits are.

After a few minutes, I think 15, a user can no longer edit a post. If there's something you need to have edited, let me know which post, and what the edits are.

Further to Harry’s comment, you can indeed edit or even delete a post as long as it’s within the 15 minutes. Once that passes, the “edit” and “delete” options, seen just below your message, disappear from your post.

Thank you both for the information. I have edited in the past, and knowing that I have 15 minutes clears it up.

Harry, I responded to a thread and realized that it had gibberish - lots of letters that make no sense. We can just leave it as is, it's not a big deal. Thanks for your offer.

Back
Top Bottom