Fan pages/websites

Song4uman

I am thinking about making a website for my personal Carpenters collection. Does anyone on here have a website showing their collection? What site builders have you used? Did you put pics of everything in your collection?
Jonathan

Jonathan, I`ve used a few of these web-site builders over the years and the best one so far I currently use, is WEEBLY; Weebly is the easiest way to create a website, store or blog
it`s very easy to use, unlimited pages you can have and as long as you don`t need any of the special features, is FREE. I`ve never had issues with it being slow or crashing, like many of the others. the one I would avoid is FREEWEBS, it`s terrible to work with a very often slow!
this is my collection and site using WEEBLY; CARPENTERS COLLECTOR
hope it helps.

Thank you for sharing. Very nice. I have used Weebly for a school website. I am using Wix and like it so far. I am building all of the pages and then will begin scanning and taking photos of my collection. Thank you!!!
Jonathan

The best site I ever came across for Carpenters photos was Barry Bilicki’s page. That was filled with tons of (then) unseen photos.

Well, I've started on my page. It will be a long process, but I know that I am going to enjoy it. I'll share when I have completed for anyone who wants to see it.
Jonathan

I am using Wix and it is very user friendly....I can't remember the site I had starting using a few years back.

I realize that making a site is probably very "early 2000", but I am having a good time. I have always appreciated everyone who works on this site and the Carpenters Resource, but appreciate you all even more with working on my little project.

Thanks for all you do keep us connected and in the know.

Jonathan

I'll look forward to seeing it, Jonathan! It can be a very creative outlet. I have designed a few sites for different projects in the past. I'm enjoying the simplicity of my blog now. :)

Back
Top Bottom