First Reviews In/Red Carpet/Randy Interview Youtube - New Karen Carpenter Documentary/SBIFF 2023

Pathetic that the coverage/info isn’t available to those who don’t have the Insider access. A whole lot of fuss about a documentary title. Unbelievable. Congrats to Randy on the premiere of his long awaited documentary.

Pathetic that the coverage/info isn’t available to those who don’t have the Insider access. A whole lot of fuss about a documentary title. Unbelievable. Congrats to Randy on the premiere of his long awaited documentary.

Try Muse TV, Randy Schmidt talks Karen Carpenter, for an 18 minute interview on the new film. I'm guessing as this is a forum for all things Carpenters I can share that info here Newville fan.

Can someone please explain what the Insider Forum is?
What is the criteria please?

Carpenters Insider Forum is accessible/visible to registered (and logged in) forum members. Read through the "40th anniversary of Karen's death" thread and you'll see that question from other new members addressed along with an image to help you find where it is (when you have access). It's generally for non-music related Carpenters topics (i.e., the documentary discussion is going on in there). I'm not a moderator/site admin, so I can't speak of the criteria, only that there's a grace period of some sort for "new" members.

Would you care to be one who DOESN'T have access? Your remarks are wearing thin.
The statement didn't seem harsh enough to warrant a threat - perhaps a short, simple re-statement about why the topic is within the Insider...

Back
Top Bottom