Flamingo

martin

I have listened to Herb's new single a few times, streaming it from Tidal. I find I like it a lot. Herb's playing is impressive and easy recognizable. It is a fun track to listen to, to me it has a lot of the TJB spirit in it and it is still modern and cool.
And of course it is great in 2017 to be able to go out and get a new Herb Alpert single, only you don't even have to go as far as to the record store to get it.
Looking forward to "The Christmas Gift".

- Greetings from the nice north -

Martin

I have listened to Herb's new single a few times, streaming it from Tidal. I find I like it a lot. Herb's playing is impressive and easy recognizable. It is a fun track to listen to, to me it has a lot of the TJB spirit in it and it is still modern and cool.
And of course it is great in 2017 to be able to go out and get a new Herb Alpert single, only you don't even have to go as far as to the record store to get it.
Looking forward to "The Christmas Gift".

- Greetings from the nice north -

Martin
It can also be heard now on YouTube.

What does the YouTube note "Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group" mean? Is the forthcoming release not a "HS Presents" release?

What does the YouTube note "Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group" mean? Is the forthcoming release not a "HS Presents" release?
The "Herb Alpert Presents" record label is marketed and distributed by Alternative Distribution Alliance, which is owned by Warner Music Group. The video is marketing; hence, Warner Music Group's name appears.

Just streamed it on Spotify. I still prefer the version recorded with Jeff Lorber for Second Wind. This sounded like it was recorded in a hurry, in maybe one or two takes, and the beginning sounds almost like the Harlem Globetrotters' theme.

Back
Top Bottom