For Radio Listeners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,that's pretty cool! Boy,when I ran a record store I could have made a heap of money from people with those "I heard a song on the way to work" questions. It's got some kinks in it,but,it seems to be delivering what they are promising. I see they are physicallly located just outside Philly-The Radio Junkie Capitol of the World. No non-commercial stations that I can see-that's a shame cause of the diversity of music they might play but then the "digital fingerprints" probably don't exist for most of what those stations play. Plugging into TV(MTV & VH-1)would be an interesting feature,too. I suspect that is not too far away. Mac

Mac: Harry's already taken a look at it also. Some stations are showing up with a "null" entry, which I'm guessing is either one of two things: either that station is not yet being monitored, or the site does not recognize a song they're playing.

Here in Detroit, I'd singled out two stations, CIMX (88.7FM, aka "89X") and CIDR (93.9FM) for having null entries. This may be for two reasons: their formats are somewhat outside the mainstream, and they both come across the water to us from Canada. (And it's probably because they are Canadian stations that their playlists are so much broader.)

I wonder if Stefan has seen this yet. IIRC, he collects radio airchecks.

-= N =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom