FOUND - Vintage Brasil '66 Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasil_66_Fan

While rummaging the basement, I found my brochure & ticket stub from Brasil '66's 10/27/67 performance at Oakland (MI) University (almost 2 months to the day after seeing them at the Michigan State Fair) and my 7/30/70 Detroit News article & program about their appearance at the Fisher Theatre in Detroit. I also found two reviews, one of HAP and the other of Fool On The Hill! They were taken from Stereo Review or High Fidelity magazines (can't recall anymore), HAP from late '66/early '67 and Fool from the Feb. '69 issue. The HAP review (of the reel-to-reel) is fairly short while Fool more than double in length; I'd like to share them along with other articles, either by manually typing (which I'm willing to do using my 2-finger method) or get them scanned, which may or may not be legible. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I should go about it (assuming there's some interest)?? :?:

N.P. - Captain Bacardi (NO, Jobim's, not ours!)

They'd be cool in our Brasil '66 department, no doubt! Scanning would work, provided you have a scanner. :) My scanning situation is a bit awkward these days, but works. With some tweakage in Photoshop, they'd look fine!

I have other things waiting to be put online, but alas, haven't had more than an hour two late at night to work on anything....

-= N =-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom