Fox Hunt

I had the Fox hunt single back in the day and I always thought at the end at least to my young ears it sounded like he said " I got It" and sadly I wore that 45 out as I couldn't find the album until the late 80s in a collector's shop and the album version didn't have it sadly the single was lost. But I never forgot and I'm glad everyone else here noticed it too this may be an old thread but I'm thankful for it being reopened so I can contribute a little something things like the Fox hunt single made collecting so much fun

I love these little Easter eggs. Sweet Georgia Brown from Coney Island is full of them. During the intro, it sounds like someone is yelling at somebody saying, “that’s not a solo!” Then for some reason the volume level of the song (not live) fades down for a second and then comes back up.

At the end, I’m pretty sure it’s Julius who says something like, “that sounded good...” Or something to that effect.

For those that may not have the stock 45 of "Fox Hunt", I've uploaded it to YouTube:

See if you can identify what's said at the conclusion.

I tried enhancing it in Audacity, but I still can't make out what was said. I won't even hazard a guess.

If only the technology that they use in every TV crime show really existed... Agent (insert name here) would tap away feverishly at his/her keyboard, and then, miraculously, we'd clearly hear what was said, and who said it.

Until then, I suppose it will remain one of the mysteries of the universe.

Back
Top Bottom