Fun Poll: When do you think the Carpenters RPO vinyl will ACTUALLY be released? (U.S. only)

What's your best guess of when the Carpenters RPO vinyl LP will actually be released in the U.S.?

• August 2019

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • September 2019

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • October 2019

• November 2019

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • December 2019

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • First quarter 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second quarter 2020

• Third quarter 2020

• Fourth quarter 2020

• Sometime in 2021

• It will never be released

• Right after Richard's new Christmas album

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Mike Blakesley

Staff member
I thought it would be fun to let everybody venture their best guess as to when the LP will actually see the light of day. No prizes for the winner, except bragging rights.

If you really want to split hairs, post an actual date in this thread along with making your vote.

I do think it will come, I'd guess December 2019, the first anniversary of its own original release.

I wanted to say never, but I really do want it to be released for the vinyl collectors! So I am hoping it will at least be out by the end of next year.
I think this year may be an expectation a bit too on the optimistic side. Again, I hope I am wrong, and all you guys get your vinyl this month!

I voted for December 2019 because they want to milk two Christmas seasons with this. 2018 got the original digital release and 2019 will get the vinyl release with of course, "the ultimate tinkering".

Back
Top Bottom