Gadget Reviews

Welcome! I set up this part of the forum to offer up reviews of some of the gadgets I have purchased over the years. Some were good, some not so good, but I will make it clear in the review if I have put the item to extensive use, or if on loan, my impressions of it during my trial period. If the items are still made, I will link to them, or a newer version of them, in the review. Otherwise, I may provide a link to other sites where the items might be found.

Since I tend to use a lot of "gadgets" around the home, garage, and out on the road, there will be a wide variety of items I will feature here. Audio gear and accessories, of course, are a passion of mine. Yet I also have tried and used various computer-related items, networking equipment, smartphones, headphones and earbuds, tools, musical instruments, software, car accessories, mobile electronics, security cameras, home automation, home improvement and yes, even kitchen and cookwear items.

As I am launching this near the holidays, I will tend to feature items to put on your own wishlist, or items you might find that make good gifts for others. Other items will be back-filled as I get around to reviewing them.

Back
Top Bottom