George Winston Album "Night Divides the Day " The Music of The Doors. What Are Your Thoughts?

Bobberman

I don't know if this has been covered yet but I always enjoyed the music of The Doors as both With and Without Jim Morrison and some of Windham Hill Artists like George Winston in 2002 during one of my curiosity CD browsing sessions at the now defunct Store I used to frequent I stumbled upon this George Winston instrumental Doors tribute Cd ( as i like instrumental versions of vocal artists and groups as some call Elevator music) but when I bought this cd and brought it home I was very impressed I love it to this day my favorite standout songs included The Crystal ship .Wishful sinful.. Love Her madly. As well as Light my fire. To name a few in the liner notes Winston stated he was a fan of the group and I think it shows all the way through this album I later heard The Late Ray Manzarek' s solo piano version of the Crystal ship and I Enjoyed that equally as well. Now I open it up to the rest of you. For your valuable thoughts and opinions on this and other similarities.etc. all I can say is I'm glad I got a hold of this cd

Back
Top Bottom