|1||I'm A Believer||5:44|
|3||I Can't Get Close Enough||6:06|
|4||I'll See You In My Dreams||4:46|
|5||No Way Out||4:03|
|6||Shake Me Up||4:16|
|7||It Takes Two||4:58|
|8||Stranger To Me||5:57|
|9||Hold Back The Night||4:11|
|10||Love Welcome Home||4:51|
|11||The Big Pitch||5:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Farmyard Studios
- Recorded At – Master Rock Studios
- Mixed At – Livingston Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Lea Hart, Peter Howarth, Terry Thomas
- Bass, Vocals – Mike Brignardello
- Drums, Vocals – David Huff*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Alan Pasqua
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Dann Huff
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Mixed By – Rafe McKenna (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7 to 11), Terry Thomas (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7 to 11)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jon Mallison (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7 to 11)
- Producer [Produced By] – Terry Thomas
- Recorded By – Rafe McKenna
- Recorded By [Assistant at Farmyard Recording Studio] – Derek Murphy
- Recorded By [Assistant at Master Rock Studios] – Helen Woodward
- Recorded By [Assistant at Ridge Farm Studios] – Paul Cuddeford
DIDX 005359 AAD
Recorded at Ridge Farm Studios,
Farmyard Recording Studio and Master Rock Studios, March thru May, 1989.
Mixed at Livingston Studio.
Mastered at A&M Mastering Studios.
Entered the Billboard Top 200 on Oct. 14, 1989
Charted for 36 weeks and peaked at # 80
"I'll See You in My Dreams" reached # 20 as a single
"I'm a Believer" reached # 56
Also issued as CD 5272