Had A&M Continued its Foursider Series until the 80s ( A Fantasy for All to Partake just for fun)

There are a lot of "lesser known" A&M acts that put out enough music to make a Foursider. Rick Wakeman, Tim Weisberg, Fairport Convention, Spooky Tooth..... they could have had a sub-series called "A&M Artists that Didn't Sell FOURSIDERS!"

There are a lot of "lesser known" A&M acts that put out enough music to make a Foursider. Rick Wakeman, Tim Weisberg, Fairport Convention, Spooky Tooth..... they could have had a sub-series called "A&M Artists that Didn't Sell FOURSIDERS!"
Tim Weisberg would have been an Excellent Foursider.

Probably would have to use a photo of Gino's chest hair wig for that one...

Depending on how far into the 80s you wanted to take it.... Janet Jackson would have qualified. It might have been a good way to sell some of her "old" tunes that people missed. Package them up with some newer stuff.

Depending on how far into the 80s you wanted to take it.... Janet Jackson would have qualified. It might have been a good way to sell some of her "old" tunes that people missed. Package them up with some newer stuff.
Just a reminder at the beginning of the post i gave the time period of between 1973 to 1988 or 89 just before A&M was sold to Polygram I agree Janet Jackson would definitely fit in.

Wow after reviewing this thread I am impressed by the ideas and opinions offered by everyone I want to thank you all for your participation I appreciate the imagination and thoughts given here again this is one of many reasons why I continue to stick around here at the good ol A&M corner forum it's fun to let our creative imaginations responsibly run freely.

Back
Top Bottom